On behalf of the staff at Glacier Gateway, I am happy to welcome you to the 2022-23 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure opportunities for our children to achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2. Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
3. Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
4. Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
5. Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
6. Communicates with our school staff needs and/or concerns
Rest assured that my goal, as Principal, will be to continue building on what everyone has worked so hard to achieve at Glacier Gateway School, and to use that strong foundation to move learning to the next level. Our entire schedule is structured to provide the best use of the support and resources we have to offer.
As part of my regular routine, you will find me out and about on campus during morning arrivals, afternoon dismissals, and throughout the day. I look forward to the opportunity to meet and build my relationship with the students, staff, and families of the Glacier Gateway Elementary School community. My door is always open to you.
Penni Anello, Principal